It’s time to celebrate as Theories Landscapes turns 40!
40th Anniversary £10k Competition!
For four decades, we’ve been creating amazing playgrounds and play spaces for schools, public areas, and holiday parks across the UK and further afield. And to mark this special occasion, we’re giving one lucky school the chance to win £10,000 worth of playground equipment (including delivery and installation).
But that’s not all! If you’re a school with big plans for a playground upgrade, we can help make your budget go further even if you win. Just give us a shout and we’ll see if we can work together to create something truly special reducing your costs to the value of the prize.
Now, let’s get down to business! We’ve got three different entry options – one for schools, one for parents, and one for pupils – so everyone can get involved.
Tell us why your school deserves to win in less than 50 words and what it would mean to you or your school. We want to hear your most creative and fun ideas – the crazier the better!
We’re expecting a lot of entries, so remember, only one entry per person. But with any number of teachers, parents, and pupils in any one school, that’s a whole lot of chances to win. And don’t forget that every entry needs to be unique – no copying in class!
Once we’ve read through all the entries, we’ll choose our favourite three and get in touch to discuss further with the schools. Then we’ll select the one lucky winner who’ll receive their playground equipment that will keep everyone happy for years to come.
So what are you waiting for? Get your thinking caps on, and let’s make this 40th anniversary something truly special for us and one school!
What Could You Win?
Here’s some ideas of what you could add to your playground or playspace if you win.
Remember, these are only ideas, we’ll talk with the winners to discuss what they are looking for to see what may be possible.
Please submit your entry using the form on this page. Entries will not be accepted if not submitted through this form.
If you are entering for a child under the age of 18 please remember to select the parent/guardian entry box from the relevant dropdown and include the name of the child in the following box.
Please remember that your entry must be no longer than 50 words. Entries can be shorter, but those over 50 words will be disqualified.
Closing date for entries is Monday 3rd July 2023.
Submit your entry
Terms & Conditions:
- Closing date for entries is Monday 3rd July 2023.
- Any number of entries can be made for any UK school but only one entry per person.
- All entries must be unique.
- Schools must be based in the UK.
- Entries made by anyone under the age of 18 must be submitted by parent or guardian and any contact details must be declared as those of the parent or guardian.
- There will be no monetary prize or alternative prize.
- Judges decision is final.
- The prize is for up to £10,000 of playground equipment, delivery and installation within mainland UK.
- Installation is subject to our standard terms and conditions of installation and subject to final survey/suitability of installation.
- No data or entry information will be shared with any other company, but we reserve the right to contact schools directly after the competition closes for marketing purposes. Schools will receive contact via email and can opt-out of receiving further emails at any time.